- Primary teachers: Barbara Kane
- Additional teachers: Francoise Rageau
- Began studying Duncan dance: 1989 (Fourth Generation)
- Areas of expertise: Performer
- Location: England (Europe)
Christine Grant (London) studied many performance arts during her degree course in English and Drama at London University, but concentrated on Dance Drama, influenced by Far Eastern theatre forms. After graduating, she collaborated on the choreography of, and performed, a piece for two women at the International Conference of Anglo-Irish Drama in Cannes, Christine began studying Duncan Dance with Barbara Kane in 1989 and joined the Isadora Duncan Dance Group in 1992. Performing in Budapest, Vesprem, London, Devon, Moscow, Tokyo.
Isadora Duncan Dance Group — member (1992—2004)