- Primary teachers: Jennifer Sprowl
- Began studying Duncan dance: 2012 (Later Generations)
- Areas of expertise: Performer
- Location: Chicago (USA - Midwest)
- Phone: (937) 470-3648
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lilia Conroy is from Dayton, Ohio. Her dance education began with Classical Ballet with the Dayton Ballet company. While attending Loyola University Chicago, she studied Humphrey-Weidman technique with Deb Goodman and Sandra Kaufmann. She has been studying Duncan technique since 2012 with Jennifer Sprowl and recently performed in Duncan Dance Chicago's "Convergence". She attending the 2017 Isadora Duncan International Symposium.
She holds a B.S. in Environmental Science and minors in Biochemistry and Dance from Loyola University Chicago.
Duncan Dance Chicago — Dancer (since 2012)