Dorothy Ann McComb
- Primary teachers: Lillian Rosenberg
- Additional teachers: Jeanne Bresciani | Jeanne Bresciani | Hortense Kooluris | Hortense Kooluris | Julia Levien | Julia Levien
- Began studying Duncan dance: 1972 (Third Generation)
- Areas of expertise: Teacher
- Location: Miami, FL (USA - South)
- Address: Miami, FL
- Phone: 7865751792
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Studied with Lillian Rosenberg.
I wrote a technique manual 1979, typed and originally copyrighted in 1983, lost copy new copyright :
" The Classroom Technique of the Isadora Duncan School of Dancing ":
Copyright: TXu 152-000
It covers a typical class:
Routine barre, center exercises and dance movement sequences.
This work is posted under the Collections/ Articles on this website.
Anyone needing clarification of the text or questions can email me at: email@example.com.
McComb, D. A., The Classroom Technique of the Isadora Duncan School of Dancing, self-published pamphlet, 28 pp.